MENU / CONTENT MANAGER (November 2017 - present)
• Developing a content strategy aligned with the company's marketing plan and strategic goals.
• Creating and managing an editorial calendar to ensure regular content updates on the web, email, and social media channels throughout the year.
• Collaborating with teams in marketing, design, product development and external creatives to plan and develop content, including copywriting; imagery; and layout.
• Editing, proofreading and improving content to ensure brand consistency.
• Managing, producing and executing in-house photo campaigns for brochures, brand catalogues, press material and special events.
•Working cross-functionality with internal teams to ensure content is consistent with brand and sales objectives, strategy, and the product pipeline.
• Partnering with the sales team to develop internal and external product training videos.
• The first international employee hired by the brand.
SQUARESPACE / SOCIAL CONTENT LEAD (October 2015 - October 2017)
• Developed and managed the creative content calendar in alignment with the social strategy.
• Grew the social presence through all established and emerging channels.
• Managed channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google +.
• Increased social community on Instagram (16K to 90K), Facebook (118K to 250K), Twitter (136K to 147K) & Pinterest (1K to 18K)
• Tracked and analyzed performance metrics through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
• Created and managed influencer campaigns from start to finish.
• Worked cross-functionality with internal teams to ensure content is consistent with brand objectives, strategy, and the product roadmap.
• Synced with the customer operations team to ensure best-in-class community management.
• Photographed, edited and curated content for all social channels.
• Brand marketing winner of an Emmy Award (Outstanding Commercial Honor: 2017), 4 Webby Awards (2 Web Services & Applications: 2017, 1 Scripted (Branded): 2017, and 1 Web: Web Services & Applications: 2016), Clio Award (Commercials), and Cannes Lions (4 Silver, 1 Bronze, and 9 Shortlists)
GAP INC. / GLOBAL COMMUNITY MANAGER (October 2012 - September 2015)
• Owned the global social strategy from start to finish. Tracking and analyzing performance metrics through weekly reviews.
• Wrote and managed the weekly calendar, ensuring content delivers consumer engagement, fits brand filters, aligns with cross-department needs and supports business goals.
• Managed channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Youtube and Styld-by.com. Worked with Gap regional teams to ensure consistently in global messaging.
• Increased social community on Instagram (34K to 950K), Facebook (2.7M to 7M), Twitter (165K to 630K), Tumblr (0 to 140K) & Pinterest (15K to 100K)
• Managed crisis communication about Gap and its sub-brands by working closely with PR, Corporate Communications and Legal.
• Managed influencer outreach, partnerships, social events (instameets included) and content producers.
• Produced monthly in-house content shoots. Photographed on-figure and still content for Gap social/ digital.
CLUB MONACO / SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER (September 2011 - February 2012)
• Created and managed content for best-in-class CM Culture Club blog.
• Managed channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
• Tracked and analyzed performance metrics to optimize weekly social calendar.
• Built social relationships with those who influence consumer purchase decisions.
• Guided brand on men’s blogger outreach and buzz.